Address: 356 Horn Lane, Eugene, OR 97404
Programs at Dharmalaya
Sundays at 10:00 am
Join us for inspirational singing, kiirtan, meditation and spiritual discussion. All traditions are welcome.
First of the Month Potluck and Group Meditation
1st Sunday of the month at 10:00 am
Join us for inspirational music, kiirtan, meditation, and discussion followed by a potluck vegetarian meal.
Dharmalaya is a model of sustainable living. Its progressive features include: rainwater catchment, organic garden, permaculture landscaping, photovoltaic electric system, solar hot water systems, greywater system, compost systems, bioswales, and natural building (strawbale construction, cob bus stop, earthen plaster walls, and passive solar design). Dharmalaya has a large organic garden and perennial fruits that include pears, apples, cherries, figs, grapes, plums, walnuts, strawberries, raspberries, thimbleberries, gooseberries, blackberries, and currants.
Dharmalaya Trainings and Retreats
Dharmalaya has a history of offering emersion experiences in holistic yoga. Programs have included:
- Yoga Teachers Training – Yoga Teachers Training that provided in-depth yoga instruction and support for applying yoga to better society.
- Dharma Training – This week-long training gave instruction in asanas, meditation, philosophy, devotional practices, and yogic health.
- Yoga Day Mini-Retreats – These one-day holistic yoga experiences featured asanas, meditation, yogic health, spiritual community, kiirtan, vegetarian meal, and spiritual philosophy.
- Yoga Life Training – This residential program empowers participants to become agents of personal growth and social change. It includes instruction in meditation and philosophy, practice of yogic disciplines, participation in spiritual community, and engaging in service activity.
- International Yoga Retreats
– International yoga retreats have been hosted at Dharmalaya, with people attending from Cyprus, Finland, Canada, and the Philippines.
For more information or to learn mediation, contact one of our teachers.